Thursday, September 25, 2008

CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS



A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him. He answers that is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle.

A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter. She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?

He answers, " You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers; cause it's sooooooooooo much cheaper.

So, I figure if I have to roll my own . so does she.

3 comments:

jimi said...

we tend to provide the parents who very wants the good product at competitive worth therefore we have a tendency to have a wide variety of merchandise with nice costs.
buy cigarettes

Unknown said...

I feel really nice reading these articles I mean there are writers that can write good material.
buy cigarettes online

Unknown said...

The information in this blog is extremely useful for the people.
Eliquid Flavors